I'm committing to buy only Made in the USA products for an entire year - or explain why I didn't. Follow my progress by following my blog - and join me if you like. Let's work to put America back to work!

Monday, March 21, 2011

A home inventory

I suppose to start this whole challenge, I really need to look at my home and see what I have and where those things are made.  I'm starting with the little stuff --

Checked my shampoo -- Bath and Body Works -- says it's "distributed in the U.S.A."  so I think it's clearly not made in the USA -- so shampoo and conditioner made in the USA is going to have to go on my shopping list!

1 comment:

  1. A Professional version provides real estate agents, builders, and home service providers the ability to improve and differentiate their service and build long-term client loyalty for increased retention and referrals. Al here at HomeZada.

    ReplyDelete