I'm committing to buy only Made in the USA products for an entire year - or explain why I didn't. Follow my progress by following my blog - and join me if you like. Let's work to put America back to work!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Brushing My teeth

Honestly I've never given much thought to brushing my teeth - well other than trying to prevent a trip to the dentist.  Having decided to be more aware of the products I use everyday, of course I start each and everyday standing in front of the the mirror brushing my teeth - a simple thing really -

So why is it so difficult to find a toothbrush made in America -- don't we all use them -- every day - multiple times a day.  American's buy a lot of toothbrushes - $775 Million dollars is the total annual consumer
spending on toothbrushes. (ACNielsen, 2002) -- That's in 2002!

Just imagine if every person in America would buy an American made toothbrush instead of one made in China - we would be adding that money to the US economy! and creating American jobs!

It's just a toothbrush -

Love these toothbrushes - not only are they Made in the USA of recycled products, the company also has a mailback offer for you to recycle your old toothbrush!

 http://www.preserveproducts.com/products/personalcare.html

2 comments:

  1. Some people probably don't know that. Anyway, as long as the products function accordingly, other things won't really matter. Just be sure that every product is checked and approved by the experts and authorities within the place.

    -Brendon Spaziani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day to you! Where is Crest Toothpaste manufactured lot6203GA Ex June 2019 Baking Soda and Peroxide Whitening Fresh Mint 2.9oz. Marked Distributed by P and G. Sold at the Dollar Tree Store,

    ReplyDelete